Valuations and Litigation SupportWe understand the inherent complexities of business valuations.
Many organizations and individuals may need an independent, professional valuation at some point. For a complete and accurate valuation, WRDR can perform the required analysis. With our experience and certification, our opinions of value can be used for planning or court proceedings. We understand the inherent complexities of business valuations, numerous factors must be assessed to generate an accurate business valuation that reflects the current market.
WRDR Certified Valuation Analysts Can Help You With…
- Buy-sell Agreements
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Executive Compensation Plans
- Litigation Support
- Damage Claims
- Intellectual Property
- Analysis During Divorce Procedures
- Estimating Tax Liabilities
- Estate Planning
- Gifts to Family or Charities
- Life Insurance Needs
- Retirement Plans
A Few Situations to Consider a Valuation
- Your buy/sell agreement has not been updated in several years
- You are thinking of selling the business
- Family owned business planning and succession
- Potential litigation
Not Sure? We Should Talk
Take a few minutes to understand your potential situation. Delays can waste valuable planning time and impact the outcome.